Monday, November 24, 2008

Trial of Chairman Mao: Witness Question Sheet
Directions: You as a witness are to write four questions and answers in the perspective of your character using the book as a reference. You should find passages from the novel in support of Chairman Mao OR evidence against him depending the side of the case you are representing. Remember to USE page numbers and POST these questions on your blog. Lawyers, use this document to create cross-examination questions. Two per character should be sufficient.

Character: Student Name:

1. Question:
Answer: (include page #150)
What happened to your friend Xiao chengs father?
I really dont know why but he got arrested. Xiao cheng said his dad was being struggled every day and also was being beatin. After that we saw a truck and in it was xiao chengs father with a big wooden bored with red xs on him for crimnal. On the bored it said CAPITALIST EXICUTIONER SHAN YI-DAN. In capitals. When we looked at xiao cheng he wasnt moved a bit me and ji li were shocked a horrified.

Answer: (include page #250-258)
What happened during the second search of your home?
The searchers found my library book and said it was a book of bourgeoisie and ripped it up. I got so mad to becuase they called me a and a little black bastard. Both of my sisters had to hold me down. I didnt know it was a bourgeoisi book. The book was called The Wild Animals I Raised.

Answer: (include page #127-1DO you have a military hat? If you do did anything happen to it?
Someone stole my army hat. I was robbed and beat up. I was trying to cacth some crickets and they saw me and asked ill trade a cricket for your cap and when i said no they took it. They also said what is a black whelp like you doing with a army cap.
4. Question:

No comments: